Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Control Method:||Siemens Auto Control||Life Span:||At Least 15-20 Years|
|Type:||Nitrogen Gas Generator||Color:||White/ Customized|
|Maintenance Cost:||Less Than 1% Of Total Investment||Material:||Carbon Steel , Stainless Steel|
Low Cost and High Efficient PSA Nitrogen Making Machine Nitrogen Generator
Our PSA Nitrogen Generator has many advantages, such as high purity, simple process, full automation, low operating cost and so on. And it is widely used in many industry, such as Food packing, Food storing, Electric & Electronic industry, Petrogas & Oil field, Chemicals & Petro-chemicals, Coal-mine, Metallurgy, Pharmacy, SMT, Fire-resistance, lab, Air driving, and so on.
Nitrogen production: 5Nm3 ~ 120Nm3 / h,
Nitrogen purity: ≥ 99.9995% (anaerobic content) O2 ≤ 2ppm
Catalytic reactor height ratio: ≥ 4
Raw gas: N2, Ar, He, CO, CO2 and other inert gases
Use temperature: 280 ~ 350 ℃
Airspeed: 1000 ~ 8000h-1
Deoxidation capacity: 1500L pure oxygen / kg deoxidizer
Residual oxygen content: ≤1ppm
Dew point: ≤ -60 ℃ (atmospheric pressure)
The Flow Chart of PSA Nitrogen Generator
The Principles of PSA Nitrogen Generator
PSA( Pressure Swing Adsorption) is an advanced gas separation technology, based on the physical adsorption of the internal surface in the adsorbent to gas molecules, separating the gas by the characteristics of absorbing to the quantity of different gas in general pressure. The CMS (Carbon Molecular Sieve) is a sorbent picked up from the air, used in separating Oxygen and Nitrogen molecular. The absorption quantity of CMS is greatly higher for Oxygen than Nitrogen under the same pressure.
. PSA Nitrogen Generator produces N2 gas, using air as raw materials and carbon molecular sieve as adsorbent, by the selective adsorption of carbon molecular sieve to O2 and N2, achieving the separation of the N2 and O2 in the air.
. It's easy installation & maintenance and more popular for Nitrogen requirements.
Application of Nitrogen Generator
1. Electronics industry:For encapsulation, agglomeration, anneal, deoxidization, storage of electronic products. Used in fields such as peak welding, circumfluence welding, crystal, piezoelectricity, electronic porcelain, electronic copper tape, battery, electronic alloy material, etc.
2. Food industry:
1) Beer, wine, fruit spirit and edible oil: use N2 for holding tank, bottle blowing and before closing capsule to remove O2. It can prevent oxidation, spoilage and fading of noncarbonated beverage and edible oil.
2) Puffed and fried food: N2 can prevent food fluffy and flavor reversion caused by little water in the bags. N2 also can make the shape and package beautiful, and food will not be crushed in transportation.
3) Pastry, bakery food and vitellus-pie: Flushing N2 inside the food bags can prolong freshness time and prevent food being metamorphose and crushed in transportation.
4) Milk Powder and soybean milk powder: just use little N2 can prevent or reduce agglomerate phenomenon of milk powder caused by long-time extrusion storage.
5) Cerea, nut, fruit and vegetable: Flushing N2 can prevent pests harming, and saving little O2 can reduce breathing rate of fruit to make the fresh effect more obvious.
6) Candy and snack foods: N2 is mainly suitable used in the airtight food bags.
3. Chemical industry: Nitrogen is the raw material gas of urea and synthetic ammonia production.
4. Metallurgy: For anneal protection, agglomeration protection, nitrogenizing, furnace washing and blowing, etc. Used in fields such as metal heating treatment, powder metallurgy, magnetic material, copper process, metallic mesh, galvanized wire, semiconductor, etc.
5. New material industries: For chemical material gas, pipeline blowing, gas replacement, gas protection, product transport, etc. Used in fields such as chemical ,urethane elastic fiber, rubber, plastic, tire, polyurethane, biological technology, intermediate, etc.
Equipment Warranty and After-sales Service
Hengda provides the device hardware warranty for one year, the shelf life from the date of acceptance of the equipment is 12 months or 18 months receiving goods, according to which date arrive first. During the period of shelf life, any defects, faults and damage caused by our design, craftsmanship, manufacturing or material defects and any issue caused by our company shall be handled by us without any charge. In the period of quality shelf life, it is free to supply and replace the equipment and spare parts which are not damaged by demand-side. If the equipment have any failure in the operation, supplier’ professional personnel will hurry to the scene within 24 hours when receiving the notice that the demand-side can’t solve the failure. And beyond of shelf-time, Hengda will annual tracking the quality regularly, checking the condition of the equipment operation and also can provide the spare parts long-term.